DIGITAL IMPULSE REFLECTOMETER
Digital impulse reflectometer RIF-7 is designed for determining the distance to a fault in communication and power cables.
Digital impulse reflectometer RIF-7 allows:
- Determining the distance to a fault or discontinuity in symmetric and asymmetric cables using a location (time domain reflection) method;
- Measuring the length of a cable (including those wound on a drum) or distance to a fault or a short circuit;
- Storing and processing the results of measurements;
- As part of a cable test van, determining the distance to a fault or discontinuity in cables with length of up to 16 km for all possible fault types without the need of preliminary full cable sheath burning.
* Products specifications are subject to change without notice. *